Uno Lācis (Antar Aishya) Transpersonal Psychotherapy specialist (Process Work), hypnotherapist, sexologist, relationship consultant. Practitioner and teacher of mindfulness (tantric, shamanic, active meditation and breathing) practices. Member of the European Transpersonal Psychotherapy Association “Eurotas”. Member of Latvian Transpersonal Psychology and Psychotherapy Association (LTPPA).
“MASTER OF DREAMS” – a 3 hour meditative journey within yourself – breathing, dancing, moving, and feeling, in which you will experience:
– How to work with night dreams, visions, seen in shamanic journeys, breathing practices, and experienced using body/subconscious signals?
– How to integrate the experiences gained in altered states of consciousness in life.
– How to work with day dreams, the subconscious of the “dream body” – its signals and messages.
– The connection between night and day (body) dreams.
– Working with the body is the fastest way to identify and integrate subconscious content. – “Shaman hunting dance”
– how to materialize your dream life in reality. Systemic modeling.